Own a piece of the VA Tech Supercomputer
MacMall is selling the individual G5s that were used to make the Virginia State University supercomputer, or “BigMac” which was ranked third fastest on the planet. The 1100 desktop computhers are being sold since VA Tech is upgrading to Mac’s Xserver machines. They come with dual 2.0GHz processors, 1GB of memory and a 160GB Harddrive for $2,799. They start shipping next week so if you are one of those crazy collector types you’d better order fast.
MacMall is selling the individual G5s that were used to make the Virginia State University supercomputer, or “BigMac” which...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free