Own a piece of the VA Tech Supercomputer
MacMall is selling the individual G5s that were used to make the Virginia State University supercomputer, or “BigMac” which was ranked third fastest on the planet. The 1100 desktop computhers are being sold since VA Tech is upgrading to Mac’s Xserver machines. They come with dual 2.0GHz processors, 1GB of memory and a 160GB Harddrive for $2,799. They start shipping next week so if you are one of those crazy collector types you’d better order fast.
MacMall is selling the individual G5s that were used to make the Virginia State University supercomputer, or “BigMac” which...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs