Apple vs. Apple
The skinny on the Apple (Beatles record company) vs. Apple (computer company) lawsuits all boils down to this - Music for sale. In 1991, when the two last got in a big fight over the name, the two companies decided who gets to use it for what and all was well for a few years. Enter the iTunes Music Store and all hell breaks loose. Apple (Beatles) is claiming that Apple (mac) broke the deal by entering the music business, Apple (mac) is saying “No we didn’t, we’re still just selling data like we were before.” Now it’s up to the courts to decide.
The skinny on the Apple (Beatles record company) vs. Apple (computer company) lawsuits all boils down to this - Music for sale. In 1991,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates