Apple vs. Apple
The skinny on the Apple (Beatles record company) vs. Apple (computer company) lawsuits all boils down to this - Music for sale. In 1991, when the two last got in a big fight over the name, the two companies decided who gets to use it for what and all was well for a few years. Enter the iTunes Music Store and all hell breaks loose. Apple (Beatles) is claiming that Apple (mac) broke the deal by entering the music business, Apple (mac) is saying “No we didn’t, we’re still just selling data like we were before.” Now it’s up to the courts to decide.
The skinny on the Apple (Beatles record company) vs. Apple (computer company) lawsuits all boils down to this - Music for sale. In 1991,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs