Apple vs. Apple
The skinny on the Apple (Beatles record company) vs. Apple (computer company) lawsuits all boils down to this - Music for sale. In 1991, when the two last got in a big fight over the name, the two companies decided who gets to use it for what and all was well for a few years. Enter the iTunes Music Store and all hell breaks loose. Apple (Beatles) is claiming that Apple (mac) broke the deal by entering the music business, Apple (mac) is saying “No we didn’t, we’re still just selling data like we were before.” Now it’s up to the courts to decide.
The skinny on the Apple (Beatles record company) vs. Apple (computer company) lawsuits all boils down to this - Music for sale. In 1991,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements