Apple Lawsuit to Stay in Britain
The lawsuit between the Beatles’ Apple and Apple Computer over how much or little Apple Computer is involved with the music industory thanks to iTunes and how much or little that infringes on the Beatles’ Apple and the agreement between the two companies is staying in Britain. Apple was trying to move the case to the US, but the official word is “Hell No.”
A London High Court judge on Tuesday struck down Apple’s request to have the case heard by California courts. The computer maker argued the U.S. was the proper place for the hearing as this was where the original agreement between the two companies was struck.
The lawsuit between the Beatles’ Apple and Apple Computer over how much or little Apple Computer is involved with the music...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time