Apple Lawsuit to Stay in Britain
The lawsuit between the Beatles’ Apple and Apple Computer over how much or little Apple Computer is involved with the music industory thanks to iTunes and how much or little that infringes on the Beatles’ Apple and the agreement between the two companies is staying in Britain. Apple was trying to move the case to the US, but the official word is “Hell No.”
A London High Court judge on Tuesday struck down Apple’s request to have the case heard by California courts. The computer maker argued the U.S. was the proper place for the hearing as this was where the original agreement between the two companies was struck.
The lawsuit between the Beatles’ Apple and Apple Computer over how much or little Apple Computer is involved with the music...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free