Apple Lawsuit to Stay in Britain
The lawsuit between the Beatles’ Apple and Apple Computer over how much or little Apple Computer is involved with the music industory thanks to iTunes and how much or little that infringes on the Beatles’ Apple and the agreement between the two companies is staying in Britain. Apple was trying to move the case to the US, but the official word is “Hell No.”
A London High Court judge on Tuesday struck down Apple’s request to have the case heard by California courts. The computer maker argued the U.S. was the proper place for the hearing as this was where the original agreement between the two companies was struck.
The lawsuit between the Beatles’ Apple and Apple Computer over how much or little Apple Computer is involved with the music...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs