Slashfood: New WIN food blog
"Why, C.K., why?!' you ask. Well, quite frankly, I love the food. If there were a full time job that involved eating haute cuisine and writing about it, I'd probably be doing that (yes, yes, I know: food critic. The problem is I love it all).
Knowing that I am larger than Johnny Depp's mom in What's Eating Gilbert Grape?* only partially explains how insanely enthused I am that TUAW's blog-parent, Weblogs, Inc., has given birth to a brand new baby blog in the Network and it is food-related: Slashfood.
Check out the favicon and the logo. Slashfood clearly favors its older sibling TUAW. I'm so proud!
*Note: There is every chance that these are fully fabricated lies.
I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before on TUAW, but I am immense. ... like 500 pound Orca whale fat*. "Why, C.K., why?!' you...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements