Slashfood: New WIN food blog
"Why, C.K., why?!' you ask. Well, quite frankly, I love the food. If there were a full time job that involved eating haute cuisine and writing about it, I'd probably be doing that (yes, yes, I know: food critic. The problem is I love it all).
Knowing that I am larger than Johnny Depp's mom in What's Eating Gilbert Grape?* only partially explains how insanely enthused I am that TUAW's blog-parent, Weblogs, Inc., has given birth to a brand new baby blog in the Network and it is food-related: Slashfood.
Check out the favicon and the logo. Slashfood clearly favors its older sibling TUAW. I'm so proud!
*Note: There is every chance that these are fully fabricated lies.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)