MacTV releases screen capture video tutorial
This week they offer their first tutorial in collaboration with ScreenCastsOnline. It's a very thorough look at several methods for creating screen captures and working with the results. I imagine that many seasoned Mac users are already aware of most of the presented information, but you may still find it interesting, as I did.
All of the MacTV videos are presented in H.264, meaning QuickTime 7 is required. If you like what you see, you can subscribe to the videocast in iTunes 4.9.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options