iFeedPod - a free OS X RSS aggregator for the iPod
With the incorporation of podcasting into iTunes as well as all the RSS utilities out there for the iPod, I'm kinda surprised Apple hasn't pounced on this. How handy would it be to have simple functionality like iFeedPod built into Safari or iTunes, so when you hook up your iPod you can automatically sync your Safari RSS feeds (or at least headlines) along with everything else? No fuss, no muss, and no maintaining multiple RSS collections that are lying around everywhere.
*Sigh* A blogger can hope I guess. One last thing: as with so many of these other RSS utilities, there's no mention anywhere on the site as to whether iFeedPod is compatible with the iPod shuffle.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype