Handy keyboard shortcuts in Firefox 1.5
- Cmd + [ and ] for moving back and forward (just like in Safari!). Although cmd + left arrow still works for moving back, which is a big no-no in my opinion as that's a standard shortcut when typing text to move to the beginning of a line. Cmd + left arrow has obliterated many of my forum responses and blog posts.
- Cmd + shift + r will refresh a web page and force Firefox to override the cache - web designers rejoice!
- Cmd + shift + m will create a new email message in your default email app, now that Firefox offers a little bit of email integration under the Tools menu
- Cmd + k will take you straight to the search bar
- Cmd + shift + d will bookmark all tabs, offering a dialog to create a folder name to put them all in
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)