Create an intro for Cinematical
Attention movie loving Motion mavens! Our sister blog, Cinematical, is looking for a 30 second (or less) intro for their Sundance vodcast and they want you to make it. You know the sort of thing they are looking for, much like what our fantastic reader C. Robin Osborn did for us.
Here's the deal, you use your finely honed skills and exquisite taste to design the ultimate Cinematical intro and you will win the one prize that no one can take from you: fleeting fame. Additionally, your work will get exposure to thousands of film fanatics and if you are in the film industry this could be the break you're looking for.
Head on over to Cinematical for all the details.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs