Create an intro for Cinematical
Attention movie loving Motion mavens! Our sister blog, Cinematical, is looking for a 30 second (or less) intro for their Sundance vodcast and they want you to make it. You know the sort of thing they are looking for, much like what our fantastic reader C. Robin Osborn did for us.
Here's the deal, you use your finely honed skills and exquisite taste to design the ultimate Cinematical intro and you will win the one prize that no one can take from you: fleeting fame. Additionally, your work will get exposure to thousands of film fanatics and if you are in the film industry this could be the break you're looking for.
Head on over to Cinematical for all the details.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature