TUAW trip to the Mothership
As we were sitting in the Moscone waiting for some news to happen Laurie turned to me and said, "What would you say if I suggested we take a road trip to Cupertino to hit the Apple Store there for some logo gear?"
I agreed and we were off to the wondrous world of 1 Infinite Loop. Next time I'm there it would be great if an Apple employee could show us around (hint, hint). The 'Company Store,' as it is called, is the only Apple store to sell Apple logo gear. Check out our pictures on Flickr.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free