TUAW trip to the Mothership
As we were sitting in the Moscone waiting for some news to happen Laurie turned to me and said, "What would you say if I suggested we take a road trip to Cupertino to hit the Apple Store there for some logo gear?"
I agreed and we were off to the wondrous world of 1 Infinite Loop. Next time I'm there it would be great if an Apple employee could show us around (hint, hint). The 'Company Store,' as it is called, is the only Apple store to sell Apple logo gear. Check out our pictures on Flickr.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs