What are these coupons for, anyway?
I got four of them just with my copy of iLife '06, which suggests that I'll have several opportunities to take advantage of "special offers from Apple" that require these coupons. It hasn't happened yet.
There's more. The card of coupons also warns, "Important: Do not discard these coupons. Only original coupons can be used as proof of purchase. Copies will not be accepted." Wow, "Do not discard" in bold type. Like I said, I've got a stack of these, from various pieces of software. Just waiting for a special offer. Anytime now, Apple. I'm ready. With my coupons.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free