What are these coupons for, anyway?
I got four of them just with my copy of iLife '06, which suggests that I'll have several opportunities to take advantage of "special offers from Apple" that require these coupons. It hasn't happened yet.
There's more. The card of coupons also warns, "Important: Do not discard these coupons. Only original coupons can be used as proof of purchase. Copies will not be accepted." Wow, "Do not discard" in bold type. Like I said, I've got a stack of these, from various pieces of software. Just waiting for a special offer. Anytime now, Apple. I'm ready. With my coupons.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs