SpamSieve goes universal
- Various changes have been made to the application's HTML parser to improve accuracy.
- Filtering of messages containing attachments has been improved
- Added Apple Mail settings to control whether messages trained as spam are marked as read and/or left on the server.
- Better at finding notification sounds that are built into mail clients.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)