SpamSieve goes universal
- Various changes have been made to the application's HTML parser to improve accuracy.
- Filtering of messages containing attachments has been improved
- Added Apple Mail settings to control whether messages trained as spam are marked as read and/or left on the server.
- Better at finding notification sounds that are built into mail clients.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows