Sure this isn't the blockbuster release that 1.2 was, but for a .0.1 release it isn't too shabby.
Update: We're getting a number of reports that 1.2.1 is a little 'buggy.' Specifically anything to do with auto complete causes the program to crash. Let us know in the comments if this is happening to you as well.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs