Sure this isn't the blockbuster release that 1.2 was, but for a .0.1 release it isn't too shabby.
Update: We're getting a number of reports that 1.2.1 is a little 'buggy.' Specifically anything to do with auto complete causes the program to crash. Let us know in the comments if this is happening to you as well.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)