Sure this isn't the blockbuster release that 1.2 was, but for a .0.1 release it isn't too shabby.
Update: We're getting a number of reports that 1.2.1 is a little 'buggy.' Specifically anything to do with auto complete causes the program to crash. Let us know in the comments if this is happening to you as well.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows