Is the eMac's successor on the horizon?
The folks at Mac OS Rumors think not. They suggest that a machine with a 19", 16:10 wide screen CRT and a Celeron Intel processor is in the works, ready to take over the vacancy created by the eMac. The next question is, would these be education-only, or would the general public be able to purchase one? Time will tell.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows