Create universal games with Unity
Unity requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later, and features two pricing options: $250US for the "indie" edition, and $1,000US for the Pro version.
Incidentally, we posted our interview with Unity's David Helgason back in October.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time