Create universal games with Unity
Unity requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later, and features two pricing options: $250US for the "indie" edition, and $1,000US for the Pro version.
Incidentally, we posted our interview with Unity's David Helgason back in October.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station