Folder Icon X 3.0
If default icons just aren't doing it for you anymore, Folder Icon X might be just the tool you need to add your own touch. As the app's name suggests, Folder Icon X is a one-trick (though feature-rich) pony that allows you to add other icons and images to standard folder and file icons to imbue them with a more personal, relevant look. It offers a lot of simple DnD (drag-n-drop) abilities and can import/export a wide variety of formats.
Check out Folder Icon X's product page at Naratt.com for extensive details into the app's abilities. A demo is available, and a license costs $15.00 USD.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements