7 easy steps to keep your laptop safe
Folks, this ain't rocket science, however, it is a good reminder. Macsupport.ca has posted 7 tips that'll help keep your shiny Mac laptop out of the hands of thieves (or will at least foil them when they attempt to get your precious, precious data).
As I mention the tips aren't mind blowing, but they are good solid steps that very person using a portable Mac should be doing. The biggest one is turn off automatic log in, make the miscreants who took your Mac work a little.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter