I have two passions in life: technology and books. I can't figure out how I didn't know about Bookpedia until yesterday when I stumbled across it. Sure, Delicious Library is the big name in Mac personal media management, but Bookpedia only costs $18 bucks and it pulls info from libraries as well as Amazon (cool!).
It has the iSight UPC scanning, the shelf metaphor, and the lending tracking features, as well as an iPod and HTML exporter. Check it out if you're as much of a book lover as I am.
My one gripe about all of these book cataloging programs is that they are good for tracking what you own, but I really would rather track what I have read. Maybe that's just me though.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options