Macworld's first look at the MacBook
Jason Snell gets to play with all the cool toys. I suppose it doesn't hurt when you're paid to do it (when is AOL going to get me a MacBook, huh?). Anyway, Jason has put together another one of his patented 'first looks' for the MacBook (he got one of each hue). Jason says there are two things people with either love or hate: the glossy screen and the new keyboard.
Based on the pictures I am digging the new keyboard, but I will reserve judgment until I actually pound a few keys (since when I am on my Mac I tend to be typing something).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration