Pukka updated to v1.2
- Pukka now uses the new SSL del.icio.us API for increased security as well as a more reliable means of storing passwords in the keychain.
- The tags field now resizes in height as necessary to accommodate all of the tags that you type.
- There is a new option to disable warning messages when resetting, closing or quitting with unposted data.
- Bug fixes and tweaks: hiding behavior, more reliable determination of successful posting, success dialog "Visit del.icio.us" button, pasting into tags field, added tooltips, smaller font in Bonjour drawer, problem with semicolon in posting fields, only attempt to use Growl when it's running
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype