Packrat update brings more Backpack editing, bug fixes
Packrat, the offline editing and syncing client for Backpack, has been updated to version 0.83 build #206 (I know, it isn't as pretty as 'Packrat 2.0', but you'll live). More editing abilities have been added, as you can now delete emails you have sent to Backpack pages, edit the page title and body and rename pages simply by double-clicking them in the page list on the left. For more details of what's new and fixed, check out Rod Schmidt's blog (the developer).
A demo that allows you to view and edit four of your Backpack pages is available, while a full license will cost you $24.95 from infiniteNIL Software.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support