Packrat update brings more Backpack editing, bug fixes
Packrat, the offline editing and syncing client for Backpack, has been updated to version 0.83 build #206 (I know, it isn't as pretty as 'Packrat 2.0', but you'll live). More editing abilities have been added, as you can now delete emails you have sent to Backpack pages, edit the page title and body and rename pages simply by double-clicking them in the page list on the left. For more details of what's new and fixed, check out Rod Schmidt's blog (the developer).
A demo that allows you to view and edit four of your Backpack pages is available, while a full license will cost you $24.95 from infiniteNIL Software.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter