Packrat update brings more Backpack editing, bug fixes
Packrat, the offline editing and syncing client for Backpack, has been updated to version 0.83 build #206 (I know, it isn't as pretty as 'Packrat 2.0', but you'll live). More editing abilities have been added, as you can now delete emails you have sent to Backpack pages, edit the page title and body and rename pages simply by double-clicking them in the page list on the left. For more details of what's new and fixed, check out Rod Schmidt's blog (the developer).
A demo that allows you to view and edit four of your Backpack pages is available, while a full license will cost you $24.95 from infiniteNIL Software.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app