iConquer is one of those applications that I can't have on my Mac. Is it because it is too lame to sully my precious Mac? No, hardly! iConquer has this uncanny ability to steal time. I side down at my Mac with the intent of doing some work and 5 hours later my eyes are blurry and I have lost the Sub-Sahara for the 15th time.
iConquer 2.4 adds some cool graphing abilities, as well as real time scoring. The full version costs $19.99 but there is a free demo available.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter