iConquer is one of those applications that I can't have on my Mac. Is it because it is too lame to sully my precious Mac? No, hardly! iConquer has this uncanny ability to steal time. I side down at my Mac with the intent of doing some work and 5 hours later my eyes are blurry and I have lost the Sub-Sahara for the 15th time.
iConquer 2.4 adds some cool graphing abilities, as well as real time scoring. The full version costs $19.99 but there is a free demo available.
iConquer is one of those applications that I can't have on my Mac. Is it because it is too lame to sully my precious Mac? No, hardly!...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free