iConquer is one of those applications that I can't have on my Mac. Is it because it is too lame to sully my precious Mac? No, hardly! iConquer has this uncanny ability to steal time. I side down at my Mac with the intent of doing some work and 5 hours later my eyes are blurry and I have lost the Sub-Sahara for the 15th time.
iConquer 2.4 adds some cool graphing abilities, as well as real time scoring. The full version costs $19.99 but there is a free demo available.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration