More Portland Apple Store drama
We mentioned that the Portland Apple Store was a no go, but Cabel Sasser, Portland resident and Mac developer (of Panic fame) has investigated the story some more. It seems that the good people of Portland were concerned about Apple just plopping another carbon copy of an Apple store in their fair city. Apple, hip to style, worked with the Landmarks Commission to come up with a rendering as seen above, which is a departure from the normal Apple Store. Sadly, it still wasn't good enough and it looks like Apple is taking its ball and going home.
Cabel has heard that Apple might try again, and here's hoping they do. I mean, who doesn't like the Apple Store?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service