Don't panic! Panic just released an update to their uber-popular FTP/SFTP client Transmit which purportedly squashes all those nasty bugs which have been driving you crazy. Version 3.5.4 fixes issues with certain SFTP servers, adds a preference pane to keep you connected even through some troublesome routers, improved WebDAV support and permissions reliability, and fixes an issue with the "Transfer Complete" sound. 3.5.4 also improves overall application stability.
Now, this might seem a bit silly, but my favorite thing about the notification email I received from Panic is the fact that they put a big, prominent download link at the top of the message. Thats the kind of smart thinking and small touches I love and expect from Mac developers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs