Uncle Walt still likes iPods, and iTunes too
Walt Mossberg, the king of tech journalists, offers up his review of Apple's latest iterations of the iPod and iTunes. Walt was impressed with the evolution of the iPod, along with the cut in price, and the redesign of the Shuffle, however, he thinks that the real action is happening in iTunes 7. It seems Walt really likes Coverflow, a feature that does very little for me but it is kinda cool the first time you see it. Walt likens it to browsing LPs in yesterdays (LPs, for our younger readers, were like big CDs that you played on a turntable).
Overall, Walt gives iTunes and the iPod a thumbs up.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync