Apple posts 3 new Get a Mac ads
Apple has finally posted those 3 new Get a Mac ads that we have been talking about from time to time. Counselor shows the Mac and PC speaking with a counselor (who knew?) and trying to work out their differences. 'Better Results' features Gisele as a Mac home movie, and a dude in a dress as a PC home movie comparing the strengths and weaknesses of each platform's movie making abilities. 'Self Pity' shows off the fact that Macs can run Office and includes my favorite line of the bunch, 'What's with the big boy clothes,' asks the PC of the Mac.
What do you think of this latest batch of ads from Apple? Sound off in the comments.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client