Apple posts 3 new Get a Mac ads
Apple has finally posted those 3 new Get a Mac ads that we have been talking about from time to time. Counselor shows the Mac and PC speaking with a counselor (who knew?) and trying to work out their differences. 'Better Results' features Gisele as a Mac home movie, and a dude in a dress as a PC home movie comparing the strengths and weaknesses of each platform's movie making abilities. 'Self Pity' shows off the fact that Macs can run Office and includes my favorite line of the bunch, 'What's with the big boy clothes,' asks the PC of the Mac.
What do you think of this latest batch of ads from Apple? Sound off in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free