Apple posts 3 new Get a Mac ads
Apple has finally posted those 3 new Get a Mac ads that we have been talking about from time to time. Counselor shows the Mac and PC speaking with a counselor (who knew?) and trying to work out their differences. 'Better Results' features Gisele as a Mac home movie, and a dude in a dress as a PC home movie comparing the strengths and weaknesses of each platform's movie making abilities. 'Self Pity' shows off the fact that Macs can run Office and includes my favorite line of the bunch, 'What's with the big boy clothes,' asks the PC of the Mac.
What do you think of this latest batch of ads from Apple? Sound off in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)