Apple posts 3 new Get a Mac ads
Apple has finally posted those 3 new Get a Mac ads that we have been talking about from time to time. Counselor shows the Mac and PC speaking with a counselor (who knew?) and trying to work out their differences. 'Better Results' features Gisele as a Mac home movie, and a dude in a dress as a PC home movie comparing the strengths and weaknesses of each platform's movie making abilities. 'Self Pity' shows off the fact that Macs can run Office and includes my favorite line of the bunch, 'What's with the big boy clothes,' asks the PC of the Mac.
What do you think of this latest batch of ads from Apple? Sound off in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more