V-MODA VIBE Hi-definition Luxury Earphones
V-MODA recently unveiled VIBE, "a revolutionary noise-isolating modaphone that allows discerning music enthusiasts to experience state-of-the-art audio on the go." The earphones, which are, of course, iPod-friendly, are all-metal, look great, and are very lightweight. They call them "hearwear."
Priced at $101 USD (a nod to the landmark Highway 101 that runs past V-MODA's Hollywood Hills headquarters), these 'phones aren't cheap. Then again they don't look cheap and based on the description I'm guessing they don't sound cheap either, so true audiophiles who also want to be stylish might want to give them a try. For more info, check out the specs on v-moda.com. They come in your choice of Gunmetal Black or FlashBlack Chrome and include a "Modawrap" cable manager and a gold colored leather storage pouch. You can pick up a pair at the Apple Store (online and Retail), Bloomingdales, Virgin Megastore and at V-MODA's own online store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app