Google Earth Automator actions
Nyhthawk at Automator.us has put together two Automator actions for Google Earth. The first is a 'Go To Location' action, while the second is a 'Save Screenshot' action. Since I can't find any version requirements for gEarth, I can only assume for now that they work with any version of the app (does anyone know any better?). Stefan Geens at Ogle Earth - a blog about Google Earth - points out that the obvious thing to do with these actions is to use them to created automated audio tours of locations, and he even created his own tour of Stockholm, while Nyhthawk provides tours of Silicon Valley and Paris on the Automator action's download page.
Geeze, with Mac OS X 10.4, Automator and Google Earth - who needs a tour guide anymore?
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved