Google Earth Automator actions
Nyhthawk at Automator.us has put together two Automator actions for Google Earth. The first is a 'Go To Location' action, while the second is a 'Save Screenshot' action. Since I can't find any version requirements for gEarth, I can only assume for now that they work with any version of the app (does anyone know any better?). Stefan Geens at Ogle Earth - a blog about Google Earth - points out that the obvious thing to do with these actions is to use them to created automated audio tours of locations, and he even created his own tour of Stockholm, while Nyhthawk provides tours of Silicon Valley and Paris on the Automator action's download page.
Geeze, with Mac OS X 10.4, Automator and Google Earth - who needs a tour guide anymore?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle