Ich bin ein Mac. Und du?
Of course, it's not just German. Apple hosts a surprising number of internationalized "I'm a Mac." "I'm a PC" ads. There's the badly dubbed French one, the strangely familiar Spanish one and a host of Scandahoovian ones, which they did't even bother to translate. I guess everyone in Northern Europe really does speak English.
Danke Magno Urbano
You've seen the US ones. You've seen the Japanese ones. Now, behold, Deutsches GetAMac. "Ein iPod. Klassik!" Ja zum Mac. Of course, it's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle