Ich bin ein Mac. Und du?
Of course, it's not just German. Apple hosts a surprising number of internationalized "I'm a Mac." "I'm a PC" ads. There's the badly dubbed French one, the strangely familiar Spanish one and a host of Scandahoovian ones, which they did't even bother to translate. I guess everyone in Northern Europe really does speak English.
Danke Magno Urbano
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter