North Korea barred from enjoying iPods
Other banned items include Rolex watches, cigarettes, Harley Davidson motorcycles and Jet Skis, which makes us think that life as a murderous tyrant isn't nearly as miserable or ronery as it's cracked up to be. Of course, now he won't get to enjoy an iPod unless he gets one from France. Or Cuba. Or someplace like that.
TUAW wishes the actual people of North Korea comfort during their time of hardship and oppression.
Thanks James Wu.
Today NewsVine reports on the sales ban of iPods and Macs to North Korea. The article states this is the first time that trade sanctions...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free