North Korea barred from enjoying iPods
Other banned items include Rolex watches, cigarettes, Harley Davidson motorcycles and Jet Skis, which makes us think that life as a murderous tyrant isn't nearly as miserable or ronery as it's cracked up to be. Of course, now he won't get to enjoy an iPod unless he gets one from France. Or Cuba. Or someplace like that.
TUAW wishes the actual people of North Korea comfort during their time of hardship and oppression.
Thanks James Wu.
Today NewsVine reports on the sales ban of iPods and Macs to North Korea. The article states this is the first time that trade sanctions...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs