North Korea barred from enjoying iPods
Other banned items include Rolex watches, cigarettes, Harley Davidson motorcycles and Jet Skis, which makes us think that life as a murderous tyrant isn't nearly as miserable or ronery as it's cracked up to be. Of course, now he won't get to enjoy an iPod unless he gets one from France. Or Cuba. Or someplace like that.
TUAW wishes the actual people of North Korea comfort during their time of hardship and oppression.
Thanks James Wu.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)