North Korea barred from enjoying iPods
Other banned items include Rolex watches, cigarettes, Harley Davidson motorcycles and Jet Skis, which makes us think that life as a murderous tyrant isn't nearly as miserable or ronery as it's cracked up to be. Of course, now he won't get to enjoy an iPod unless he gets one from France. Or Cuba. Or someplace like that.
TUAW wishes the actual people of North Korea comfort during their time of hardship and oppression.
Thanks James Wu.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter