North Korea barred from enjoying iPods
Other banned items include Rolex watches, cigarettes, Harley Davidson motorcycles and Jet Skis, which makes us think that life as a murderous tyrant isn't nearly as miserable or ronery as it's cracked up to be. Of course, now he won't get to enjoy an iPod unless he gets one from France. Or Cuba. Or someplace like that.
TUAW wishes the actual people of North Korea comfort during their time of hardship and oppression.
Thanks James Wu.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs