Using your Mac to wake you up isn't a new idea, but I think it is a good idea. iRooster 2.2 (release notes) is another alarm clock app that turns your Mac into the most expensive alarm clock you have ever used. It allows you to pick playlists, or random songs, from your iTunes library to jar you awake from slumberland. It will also download album art if the track it is playing has no artwork associated with it.
New in version 2.2 is an iTunes like style for the clock (not pictured above) and some bug fixes for those of us on Intel Macs. iRooster requires iTunes 6.0 or above and OS X 10.3 or above and will set you back $9.95.
Using your Mac to wake you up isn't a new idea, but I think it is a good idea. iRooster 2.2 (release notes) is another alarm clock app that...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved