Midnight Inbox finally hits 1.0
We've blogged about Midnight Inbox a few times before and have been tracking its progress through a rather buggy, but promising, beta phase. Well today Midnight Inbox, the first true GTD (Getting Things Done) app finally became a 1.0 app and it deserves a pat on the back for a job well done.
Midnight Inbox helps you: Collect emails, files, calendar and to-do items and notes automatically. Process all of your collected items into to-do items you can actually do when and where you are able. Organize those to-do items into projects you can track easily. Review your lists, projects, and collections to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Work down your lists with a Zen-like focus.
Heck, I've only been using it for a few hours and already I feel more organized, more productive and less stressed. Also, my teeth are whiter and my jeans feel looser! Are you ready to get serious about getting things done? Well go check it out! You can download a 14-day trial, which is fully unlocked, feature-wise, and if you decide you can't live without it, it'll cost you $35 - a fair price to pay for streamlining your life, don't you think?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options