Midnight Inbox finally hits 1.0
We've blogged about Midnight Inbox a few times before and have been tracking its progress through a rather buggy, but promising, beta phase. Well today Midnight Inbox, the first true GTD (Getting Things Done) app finally became a 1.0 app and it deserves a pat on the back for a job well done.
Midnight Inbox helps you: Collect emails, files, calendar and to-do items and notes automatically. Process all of your collected items into to-do items you can actually do when and where you are able. Organize those to-do items into projects you can track easily. Review your lists, projects, and collections to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Work down your lists with a Zen-like focus.
Heck, I've only been using it for a few hours and already I feel more organized, more productive and less stressed. Also, my teeth are whiter and my jeans feel looser! Are you ready to get serious about getting things done? Well go check it out! You can download a 14-day trial, which is fully unlocked, feature-wise, and if you decide you can't live without it, it'll cost you $35 - a fair price to pay for streamlining your life, don't you think?
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter