A million Zunes
The Zune debuted on November 14, so June 30th is approximately 230 days from the first sale date. At a million units, this comes out to about 4300 sales per day. Assuming that Zunes sell around the clock, that's approximately 180 Zunes per hour sold, or roughly 3 Zunes per minute.
Assuming a steady 3 Zune per minute sales rate, it will take over twenty days to sell as many Zunes as Apple currently sells iPods in a single day. And that's not even taking the current holiday-spurred iPod rush into account, which itself may be upwards of 15 million units, or about a half-million iPods per day.
We did the math, so you don't have to.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter