Sharp-eyed TUAW reader GPessia spotted a curious puzzle piece on the Midnight Apps ChaChing page. The icon links to a PDF file, which contains the puzzle piece shown here.
The name of the PDF file is %72%65%61%6C%6D%61%63%73%6F%66%74%77%61%72%65.pdf, which translates to realmacsoftware in Hex Ascii. I popped over to http://www.realmacsoftware.com, the makers of RapidWeaver, but did not find another puzzle piece.
Are we dealing with another Hubert situation? What's the deal with the puzzle? Let us know in the comments if you have any insights.
False alarm TUAWers. It looks like this was part of a recent MacHeist puzzle. Thanks to Lucas Cantor for the clarification.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs