$25 iPods? Or cheap ripoff?
Spotted online: $25 Pistons-branded 128 MB MP3 player. Looks a little familiar, doesn't it. Kind of shuffle-y, in an "is it or isn't it" kind of way?
So is it an iPod? Or is it a ripoff. My guess? "Ripoff." The "supports MP3 & WMA" just screams of cheap imitation to me, plus nowhere in the ad do they mention the word iPod, let alone Shuffle. And did the Shuffle ever have a 128MB model?
I'm surprised this one has such official looking support. It comes preloaded with a message from National City Bank and Lindsay Hunter, and sale proceeds will benefit Breast Cancer Prevention.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter