Study: One third of American teens own iPods
Teen iPod ownership is apparently way up from the 1% level reported in 2003. According to a recent study, one third of American teens aged 13 through 18 own an iPod. One can only presume that the other two thirds of American teens are ticked off with insane jealousy and/or hoping for an iPod under this year's Christmas tree. These numbers come from News.com's report on the findings of the Harrison Group's 2006 Teen Trends study. The article states, quite amusingly in my opinion, that "[The teen's] love of music is second only to their love of friends and even ahead of their love of family, according to the study."
iPods: better love money can't buy.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter