Knit Yourself an iPod Sock
Macworld.uk has a sweet little article laying out directions for knitting your own iPod sock. If you have some yarn and needles, you can save yourself £19 and roll your own. The pattern involves nothing more than 30 cast-on stitches in a knit-perl-knit-purl pattern, switching colors after 8 rows to a second color for 34 rows. Even a knitting moron like myself could probably finish this project. If you give it a try, let us know how it turned out for you.
Computer humor. Hah!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service