Knit Yourself an iPod Sock
Macworld.uk has a sweet little article laying out directions for knitting your own iPod sock. If you have some yarn and needles, you can save yourself £19 and roll your own. The pattern involves nothing more than 30 cast-on stitches in a knit-perl-knit-purl pattern, switching colors after 8 rows to a second color for 34 rows. Even a knitting moron like myself could probably finish this project. If you give it a try, let us know how it turned out for you.
Computer humor. Hah!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs