Knit Yourself an iPod Sock
Macworld.uk has a sweet little article laying out directions for knitting your own iPod sock. If you have some yarn and needles, you can save yourself £19 and roll your own. The pattern involves nothing more than 30 cast-on stitches in a knit-perl-knit-purl pattern, switching colors after 8 rows to a second color for 34 rows. Even a knitting moron like myself could probably finish this project. If you give it a try, let us know how it turned out for you.
Computer humor. Hah!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free