Knit Yourself an iPod Sock
Macworld.uk has a sweet little article laying out directions for knitting your own iPod sock. If you have some yarn and needles, you can save yourself £19 and roll your own. The pattern involves nothing more than 30 cast-on stitches in a knit-perl-knit-purl pattern, switching colors after 8 rows to a second color for 34 rows. Even a knitting moron like myself could probably finish this project. If you give it a try, let us know how it turned out for you.
Computer humor. Hah!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV