Health Alert: ClementClarkMooreitis spreads
Tonight is the night before Macworld and numerous Mac pundits have suddenly come down with ClementClarkMooreitis. You're familiar with the syndrome, right? When suddenly (whether inebriated or not) you feel the urge, nay the compulsion, to pay homage to that famous author of "A Visit from St. Nicholas".
We here at TUAW urge you to resist. Keep strong and keep steadfast. Do not be assimilated though there be such a clatter that we start blogging the Keynote to see what's the matter--on Bloggers, on Loggers, on podcasts and...um...where were we? Oh yes. Good Macworld to all, and to all a good night.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync