Health Alert: ClementClarkMooreitis spreads
Tonight is the night before Macworld and numerous Mac pundits have suddenly come down with ClementClarkMooreitis. You're familiar with the syndrome, right? When suddenly (whether inebriated or not) you feel the urge, nay the compulsion, to pay homage to that famous author of "A Visit from St. Nicholas".
We here at TUAW urge you to resist. Keep strong and keep steadfast. Do not be assimilated though there be such a clatter that we start blogging the Keynote to see what's the matter--on Bloggers, on Loggers, on podcasts and...um...where were we? Oh yes. Good Macworld to all, and to all a good night.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options