Health Alert: ClementClarkMooreitis spreads
Tonight is the night before Macworld and numerous Mac pundits have suddenly come down with ClementClarkMooreitis. You're familiar with the syndrome, right? When suddenly (whether inebriated or not) you feel the urge, nay the compulsion, to pay homage to that famous author of "A Visit from St. Nicholas".
We here at TUAW urge you to resist. Keep strong and keep steadfast. Do not be assimilated though there be such a clatter that we start blogging the Keynote to see what's the matter--on Bloggers, on Loggers, on podcasts and...um...where were we? Oh yes. Good Macworld to all, and to all a good night.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99