Revisiting the Rumors: Rebecca Runkle proved right
- 4GB and 8GB models, priced at $599 and $649, although she suggested that a slightly lower list price would be a conservative guess.
- Full screen 3.5" LCD about 0.4" thick with a virtual click wheel and soft touch design.
- Metal casing, similar to the nano, in multiple colors.
- Camera, digital audio playback, video, e-mail and calendar.
- Most likely carrier: Cingular.
Pretty accurate stuff, wouldn't you say?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update