TUAW liveblogging Apple's financials
You didn't think we were content to just liveblog the keynote did you? In our quest to bring you all things Apple, we'll also be liveblogging the "good news" 2007 financials call on Wednesday, 2pm Pacific time. Not so sure it'll be good news? OK, sure, the Zune probably bit into Apple's market share a bit (ahem), but according to Steve-o's chart last week, music sales are strong, and we hear Mac sales ain't too shabby. The stock seems to be doing pretty well too. Stay tuned, true believers!
You didn't think we were content to just liveblog the keynote did you? In our quest to bring you all things Apple, we'll also be...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free