TUAW liveblogging Apple's financials
You didn't think we were content to just liveblog the keynote did you? In our quest to bring you all things Apple, we'll also be liveblogging the "good news" 2007 financials call on Wednesday, 2pm Pacific time. Not so sure it'll be good news? OK, sure, the Zune probably bit into Apple's market share a bit (ahem), but according to Steve-o's chart last week, music sales are strong, and we hear Mac sales ain't too shabby. The stock seems to be doing pretty well too. Stay tuned, true believers!
You didn't think we were content to just liveblog the keynote did you? In our quest to bring you all things Apple, we'll also be...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update