TUAW liveblogging Apple's financials
You didn't think we were content to just liveblog the keynote did you? In our quest to bring you all things Apple, we'll also be liveblogging the "good news" 2007 financials call on Wednesday, 2pm Pacific time. Not so sure it'll be good news? OK, sure, the Zune probably bit into Apple's market share a bit (ahem), but according to Steve-o's chart last week, music sales are strong, and we hear Mac sales ain't too shabby. The stock seems to be doing pretty well too. Stay tuned, true believers!
You didn't think we were content to just liveblog the keynote did you? In our quest to bring you all things Apple, we'll also be...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs