smcFanControl 2.0 supports all Intel Macs
The new version sits in your menu bar (unlike version 1.0, which was a regular dock-based application) and introduces fan setting presets and the ability to detect whether you're running on A/C or battery power. This is a great way to keep your Mac cool while controlling the noise from your fan.
Thanks, Mark Fleser.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter