smcFanControl 2.0 supports all Intel Macs
The new version sits in your menu bar (unlike version 1.0, which was a regular dock-based application) and introduces fan setting presets and the ability to detect whether you're running on A/C or battery power. This is a great way to keep your Mac cool while controlling the noise from your fan.
Thanks, Mark Fleser.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)