PodWorks now works with your iPhone
PodWorks is one of those apps that you don't know you need... until you need it. This $8 app allows you to copy music from your iPod to your Mac. 'Wait', I hear you saying, 'isn't that what happens when I connect my iPod to my Mac anyway? You're dumb, this post is dumb, and so is this app.' Hold your horses, my impatient rhetorical device! PodWorks allows you to copy music from your iPod to any other Mac without having to sync it to iTunes.
I'm sure you're aware that Apple, and the major content producers, imagine the iPod/iTunes relationship thusly:
- Buy an iPod (or iPhone).
- Buy lots and lots of music and videos from iTunes
- Sync your iPod/iPhone with one iTunes library
- Reach nirvana
I have recommended PodWorks to scores of people, and I recommend it to you. It is well worth the $8 price tag.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV