PodWorks now works with your iPhone
PodWorks is one of those apps that you don't know you need... until you need it. This $8 app allows you to copy music from your iPod to your Mac. 'Wait', I hear you saying, 'isn't that what happens when I connect my iPod to my Mac anyway? You're dumb, this post is dumb, and so is this app.' Hold your horses, my impatient rhetorical device! PodWorks allows you to copy music from your iPod to any other Mac without having to sync it to iTunes.
I'm sure you're aware that Apple, and the major content producers, imagine the iPod/iTunes relationship thusly:
- Buy an iPod (or iPhone).
- Buy lots and lots of music and videos from iTunes
- Sync your iPod/iPhone with one iTunes library
- Reach nirvana
I have recommended PodWorks to scores of people, and I recommend it to you. It is well worth the $8 price tag.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service