Happy 1.1.3 firmware ending for TUAW reader
Now, after the release of 1.1.3, he tried putting his now-1.0.2 phone into recovery mode and updated it to 1.1.3. "It rewrote the firmware, and I now have a fully functional 1.1.3 phone! Yeay! So 1.1.3 firmware must be a complete rewrite. Just FYI, but you probably already knew."
See, TUAW readers? Happy endings do come true! His 1.1.3 phone is back to being locked but it's working again and can be used on the AT&T network.
TUAW Reader Randal S. writes in with a happy unbricking story. After running AnySIM on his 1.0.2 iPhone, he ignored the warnings and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free