Happy 1.1.3 firmware ending for TUAW reader
Now, after the release of 1.1.3, he tried putting his now-1.0.2 phone into recovery mode and updated it to 1.1.3. "It rewrote the firmware, and I now have a fully functional 1.1.3 phone! Yeay! So 1.1.3 firmware must be a complete rewrite. Just FYI, but you probably already knew."
See, TUAW readers? Happy endings do come true! His 1.1.3 phone is back to being locked but it's working again and can be used on the AT&T network.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs