Leopard Love: QuickLook Apps
Last night, Mike Rose pointed me to this great Leopard tip that allows you to turn your Application folder into a full-screen app viewer. Here's what you do. Navigate to /Applications and select the entire folder (Edit > Select All or Command-A). Next, tap the space bar, click the full-screen arrows and click the Index Sheet button. Bingo: instant full-screen viewer goodness.
Update: My bad. It won't launch the apps -- just displays their icons quicklook-ishly. Still cool.Thanks Sebastiaan!
Last night, Mike Rose pointed me to this great Leopard tip that allows you to turn your Application folder into a full-screen app viewer....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update