Leopard Love: QuickLook Apps
Last night, Mike Rose pointed me to this great Leopard tip that allows you to turn your Application folder into a full-screen app viewer. Here's what you do. Navigate to /Applications and select the entire folder (Edit > Select All or Command-A). Next, tap the space bar, click the full-screen arrows and click the Index Sheet button. Bingo: instant full-screen viewer goodness.
Update: My bad. It won't launch the apps -- just displays their icons quicklook-ishly. Still cool.Thanks Sebastiaan!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter