TUAW Best of the Week
Welcome to the latest installment of TUAW's best of the week, where we gather up our favorite posts for your easy clicking enjoyment.
|Apple plans to support the PA Semi chips for the military |
Apple supplying the government with computer chips? ... And we always thought that other company would become "Big Brother" from George Orwell's 1984. Oh well, better a fruity company than an internet company.
|3G iPhone in Canada next month with reasonable data costs? |
With Canada's high bandwidth costs, only one company will save the citizens ... yup, it's Apple, not Rogers.
|How much is an iTunes download worth? |
Join Erica as she tries to answer the all-important question: how much does Apple make from an iTunes download?
|Netflix targets the Apple TV |
The Apple TV seems to be the definitive way to watch content from your computer, but now Netflix is trying to join in on the streaming media party.
|Mac 101: Retrieve lost passwords |
Having a bad day? Lost your Mac OS X password? Well, you're in luck thanks to a new Mac 101 tip by Dave.
|AppStore is on the way. How much are you willing to pay? |
Native applications on the iPhone are a "must-have" feature, but one question remains: how much are you willing to pay for these applications?
|iTunes: Free Tuesday |
Get some free tunes.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV