Viva Las iMacs!
VegasTrippers.com reports that the Fontainebleau has partnered with Apple to install an iMac in every one of the 3,889 rooms and suites. To quote the fancy brochure available on the Fontainebleau website:
"Fontainebleau guests experience a new sensory landscape through an innovative relationship with Apple. The program includes intuitive and simple options for booking and pre-planning stays online and interactive programming throughout the resort. An iMac in every guest room inspires guests to share memories and encourages personal expression."
There's no word on whether a fabulous Vegas version of iPhoto will give you the ability to airbrush out that strange woman or man you're with, or if there is a new Apple-designed peripheral for removing tattoos that mysteriously showed up on your body overnight.
Thankew, Jordan, thankew vurry much for the tip. Elvis is leaving the building now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs