Viva Las iMacs!
VegasTrippers.com reports that the Fontainebleau has partnered with Apple to install an iMac in every one of the 3,889 rooms and suites. To quote the fancy brochure available on the Fontainebleau website:
"Fontainebleau guests experience a new sensory landscape through an innovative relationship with Apple. The program includes intuitive and simple options for booking and pre-planning stays online and interactive programming throughout the resort. An iMac in every guest room inspires guests to share memories and encourages personal expression."
There's no word on whether a fabulous Vegas version of iPhoto will give you the ability to airbrush out that strange woman or man you're with, or if there is a new Apple-designed peripheral for removing tattoos that mysteriously showed up on your body overnight.
Thankew, Jordan, thankew vurry much for the tip. Elvis is leaving the building now.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements