Viva Las iMacs!
VegasTrippers.com reports that the Fontainebleau has partnered with Apple to install an iMac in every one of the 3,889 rooms and suites. To quote the fancy brochure available on the Fontainebleau website:
"Fontainebleau guests experience a new sensory landscape through an innovative relationship with Apple. The program includes intuitive and simple options for booking and pre-planning stays online and interactive programming throughout the resort. An iMac in every guest room inspires guests to share memories and encourages personal expression."
There's no word on whether a fabulous Vegas version of iPhoto will give you the ability to airbrush out that strange woman or man you're with, or if there is a new Apple-designed peripheral for removing tattoos that mysteriously showed up on your body overnight.
Thankew, Jordan, thankew vurry much for the tip. Elvis is leaving the building now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app