TUAW Best of the Week
Welcome to the latest installment of TUAW's best of the week, where we gather up our favorite posts for your easy clicking enjoyment. It's been a while since Apple has released a large group of updates ... they definitely made up for it this week:
- Mac OS X 10.5.3
- Mac OS X 10.5.3 (Server)
- Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 2.1
- Logic Express Update 8.0.2
- Security Update 2008-003
Can't get enought of that mobile iTunes WiFi store? Brett tells you where to find information for running the iTunes store on your iPhone over an EDGE connection (no matter how slow that might be -- some may people enjoy 10-15 minute music downloads).
Delicious Library 2.0 is now shipping
Delicious Library is the definitive way of storing your actual collections of books, movies, music, games, and more. Recently, this cool piece of software was updated to version 2.0, which includes tons of new, Leopard-only features.
Leopard running on an Atom Processor
With Leopard running on one of the most portable processors out there, could this mean that Apple might have a tablet or portable up their sleves (possibly literally)?
The Apple /// Resource
Got some old Apple /// hardware laying around with nothing to run on it? Well, Dave shows you how to get some cool software to run on it.
iPhone SDK beta 6 is here
With the latest release of the iPhone SDK beta "out the door," things are starting to shape-up as it comes to the iPhone 2.0 firmware release. Could a new iPhone be around the corner as well?
RapidWeaver 4 ships
Realmac Software released their cool web design software, RapidWeaver this week. This is the fourth major release of RW -- and it could be the best.
'Mobile Me' the new name of .Mac?
TUAW broke the news last month about a .Mac refresh being imminent but now someone has found "Mobile Me" as a possible name of the possible to-be-announced re-branding of .Mac.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync