TUAW Review: NEAT Receipts, part 4
I tend to like products that are well-designed and simple to use, and NEAT Receipts for Mac Advance Release scores high on both counts. I'll be curious to see the updated software that will arrive with the "full release" to see what new features and capabilities this device gains.
Would I buy one? Yep. I currently have a flatbed scanner that I use for assorted purposes, but it doesn't provide the same utility or ease of use that I've seen with NEAT Receipts for Mac. It's also not something that I can throw into my computer bag when I'm off on one of my business trips. I've already told my spouse that this is something we could use to finally control the tsunami of paperwork that we're constantly battling.
Win NEAT Receipts for Mac Advance Release!
Now, what you've all been waiting for - the giveaway! TUAW and NEAT Receipts would like to put the NEAT Receipts for Mac Advance Release into one lucky reader's hands. Here are the rules:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment on this post and tell us how you would use the NEAT Receipts scanner and software..
- The comment must be left before June 13, 2008 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize is Neat Receipts for Mac (that's the hardware and software, retailing at $199.95)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature