Rogers announces iPhone rates in Canada
We've known for awhile that Rogers would be bringing the iPhone 3G to Canada, but we didn't know what kind of plans would be offered. Well, the wondering can stop because Rogers has just posted a website detailing all the service plans and features you can get for your iPhone in Canda, and how much it'll cost you.
As you can see from the above chart service plans start at $60 (Canadian) and go to $115. Interestingly, there is no unlimited data option which might cause trouble down the road when you load up your iPhone with lots of heavy network using 3rd party apps.
Check out Rogers' page for all the details.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter