Rogers announces iPhone rates in Canada
We've known for awhile that Rogers would be bringing the iPhone 3G to Canada, but we didn't know what kind of plans would be offered. Well, the wondering can stop because Rogers has just posted a website detailing all the service plans and features you can get for your iPhone in Canda, and how much it'll cost you.
As you can see from the above chart service plans start at $60 (Canadian) and go to $115. Interestingly, there is no unlimited data option which might cause trouble down the road when you load up your iPhone with lots of heavy network using 3rd party apps.
Check out Rogers' page for all the details.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
We've known for awhile that Rogers would be bringing the iPhone 3G to Canada, but we didn't know what kind of plans would be offered....
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client