TUAW Best of the Week
Welcome to the latest installment of TUAW's best of the week, where we gather up our favorite posts for your easy clicking enjoyment. Next week will undoubtedly be a big week for Apple fans as the iPhone 3G will be released in the US and other countries on July 11th.
Me.com email addresses online?
Most .Mac users received a big surprise this week as their firstname.lastname@example.org addresses suddenly started forwarding to their email@example.com address. We can safely bet that MobileMe will be released in the very near future. Here's to hoping it's a little more stable than .Mac.
Happy Birthday, iPhone
Join us in singing a round of "Happy Birthday." Oh wait, that's copyrighted?Oh well, I guess we can sing it TUAW style ... "Happy Happy Birthday, it's all the same to you, Happy Happy Birthday, get over it there's a new one coming soon."
10.5.4 is in Software Update Now!
Early this week, the much awaited 10.5.4 update became available for download. Oddly enough, it did not boast any new "visible features." It also didn't boast any mention of MobileMe.
.Mac Bookmark webaccess going away July 6th
Be sure to backup by July 6th, or the bookmarks get it!
Mac market share nears 8%; Safari tops 6.3%
Are we finally on the map? Oh well, at least we still have the iPhone launch to look forward to.
iTunes: Free Tuesday
Get some free tunes.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync