Mac 101: Switching apps within Exposť
After you invoke Exposé by using either the Exposé key, F9, or F10, pressing the tab key will cycle through your open windows, one application at a time (all the Safari windows, then all the Mail windows, then... etc.). Keep pressing the tab key until you reach the application that you are looking for.
If you want to return to the previous application while Exposé is still activated, just press shift + tab. You can select a specific open window in the app by clicking with the mouse or using the left/right arrow keys.
Want more tips and tricks like this? Visit TUAW's Mac 101 and TUAW Tips sections.
By now, everyone knows about the awesome power/productivity achieved by using Exposé. Well, here is one time saver that Apple built...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs