Mac 101: Switching apps within Exposť
After you invoke Exposé by using either the Exposé key, F9, or F10, pressing the tab key will cycle through your open windows, one application at a time (all the Safari windows, then all the Mail windows, then... etc.). Keep pressing the tab key until you reach the application that you are looking for.
If you want to return to the previous application while Exposé is still activated, just press shift + tab. You can select a specific open window in the app by clicking with the mouse or using the left/right arrow keys.
Want more tips and tricks like this? Visit TUAW's Mac 101 and TUAW Tips sections.
By now, everyone knows about the awesome power/productivity achieved by using Exposé. Well, here is one time saver that Apple built...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free